Reduced to £49 (down from £130).Get this deal!
- Enjoy a magical day trip to Bruges and explore the Christmas markets.
- Explore the cobbled streets and alcoves of the fairytale city.
- Visit the medival markets, shop ‘til you drop and sample famous beer!
- Includes return coach transport.
- Pick-up at 5:30am Victoria Coach Station, 6am London Bridge, 7am Hall Place bexley & 7:50am Maidstone Services.
- Valid on selected dates: 24th Nov, 30th Nov, 1st Dec, 7th Dec, 8th Dec, 14th Dec, 15th Dec, 20th Dec & 22nd Dec 2019.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Admin fee applies
- Voucher valid on selected dates until 22nd Dec 2019.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Price does not include admission to attractions, food, drink or gratuities.
- Abbey Tours’ Ts&Cs apply.
- Subject to availability.
Satisfy some winter wonderland wanderlust and turn your life into your very own fairytale with today’s enchanting deal…
We’re offering you a Christmas market day trip to Bruges for just £49, saving you 62% off Abbey Tours’ price of £130.
With its pretty medieval buildings, serene canals, picturesque market squares and ancient churches, Bruges resembles a fairytale picture-book come to life; there’s truly no better place to be this winter. Picking you up from either Tower Hill or Hall Place coach park, the tour departs bright and early. You will arrive in Bruges via the Channel Tunnel just after midday, after which you’ll have the whole afternoon to explore the magical city. Head over to Grote Markt and Simon Stevinplein to munch on sweet treats and marzipan, or indulge with hot chocolate and waffles to warm up. Or how about ice skating in the festive surroundings of this beautiful city? Beats the Nutcracker!
Once you’ve had your shopping fix, why not pay a visit to a famous Belgian beer house, try Flemish stew, soak up a museum or a gallery, or simply sit back on a boat ride along the picturesque canals? Whatever you do, you’re certain to relish exploring this charming city!Departure Point
- Victoria Coach Station
- London Bridge opposite the shard outside the London Bridge Hotel on London Bridge Street, SE1 9SG
- Hall Place Car Park, Hall Place, Bourne Rd, Bexley, DA5 1PQ
- Maidstone Services J8, M20, Maidstone ME17 1SS
- 5:30am: Depart Victoria Coach Station
- 6am: Depart London Bridge
- 7am: Depart Hall Place Bexley
- 7:50am: Depart Maidstone Services
- 8:35am: Arrive Folkstone for check-in before 9:20am
- 12:30pm: Arrive Bruges
- 6pm: Depart Bruges
- 8pm: Arrive Calais for check-in before 8:50pm
- 9:10pm: Arrive Maidstone Services
- 10:10pm: Arrive Hall Place Bexley
- 11pm: Arrive London Bridge
- 11:30pm: Arrive Victoria Coach Station